2012/05/21

waiting for nobody

...Today the wonderful sky was royal blue...

This was my today´s outfit for school... and because of this wonderful weather we have currently here in Germany, I decided to take my sweet dog Willi II. for a walk, catched my sister with her camera and linked the walk with a little outfit shooting!

Here are the results of our shoot:













suitcase/ bag - vintage

ring - 
  is a copy of Princess Catherine´s (Kate Middleton) engagement ring from London


























blouse - H&M
pleated skirt- no name
belt- vintage

7 comments:

  1. This is so nice darling! What do u say about following each other?:X


    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. great! :)
    your skirt is beautiful <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love these pics and your outfit!! I follow you on lookbook!! ps..your doggy is awesome ♥ get a look at my blog if you want ;)

    xx form Italy ♥

    ♥ www.nuagerose.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. super! kiecka miażdzy:)
    http://magdalenate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete