2012/06/18

summer, sun and shopping!

Bienvenido a Mallorca!

This was a great short trip to Mallorca. The weather was wonderful, the beach and the sea is beautiful...One amazing thing was a "mango" shop directly on the promenade of the Playa de Palma. With its unique view on the sea, this was a fantastic shopping experience.
But the best was one day in Palma de Mallorca!
I will definitely come back for a shopping-weekend! Palma´s shops are awesome!


♥ Mallorca



It was soooo colourful!






My name is Jessi! :)




One of the best Burger I´ve ever eaten!



I was a bit boring, so I created this little palace ;)))








4 comments:

  1. Great photos! Those shoes <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the pics and shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, looks like a beautiful place. I want to go on holiday now!

    http://www.theretrosuitcase.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete